[Python-3000] buildbots

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Aug 30 09:01:29 CEST 2007

> New patch (still detects the debug build because the name of the C runtime
> dll depends on it):

I know it will be difficult to talk you into not using ctypes :-),
but...

I think this should go into the interpreter code itself. One problem
with your patch is that it breaks if Python is build with VC8.

It should still require an environment variable, say
PYTHONNOERRORWINDOW, whether or not it should be considered only
in debug releases, I don't know. One place to put it would be
Modules/main.c (where all the other environment variables are
considered).

Regards,
Martin