[Python-3000] py3k patches for Windows

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:43:02 CEST 2007

2007/8/29, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org>:
> I've checked all those in except the change that prevents closing fds
> 0, 1, 2. Watch the buildbots, I have no Windows access myself.

Oops, the 0,1,2 fds stuff was not supposed to leave my workspace. I
agree that it should be done differently.

Note that there is currently only one Windows buildbot to watch - and
it is a win64. Most tests that fail there pass on my machine.
Nevertheless, the log is much smaller than before.

I see additional errors like "can't use str as char buffer". I suppose
it is because of the recent stricter distinction between bytes and
str.

Thanks for all,

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc