[Python-3000] AtheOS?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Aug 17 16:32:15 CEST 2007

I'd get in touch with the last known maintainer of the AtheOS port, or
some of the Syllabe maintainers (if all else fails, spam their wiki's
front page :-). If it's just a renaming maybe they're relying on the
same #ifdefs still.

Thanks for doing this BTW! I love cleanups.

(If there are other people interested in helping out with cleanups,
getting rid of deprecated behavior is also a great starter project.
Look for DeprecationWarning in Python or C code.)