[Python-3000] Pleaswe help with the countdown to zero failing tests in the struni branch!

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Aug 7 17:01:41 CEST 2007

Odd. It passes for me. What platform? What locale? Have you tried svn
up and rebuilding? Do you have any local changes (svn st)?

Note that in s'\x00', the 's' prefix is produced by the repr() of a
str8 object; this may be enough of a hint to track it down. Perhaps
there's a call to PyString_From... that got missed by the conversion
and only matters for certain locales?

--Guido