[Python-3000] patch for csv test failures

Adam Hupp adam at hupp.org
Sat Aug 4 02:15:06 CEST 2007

I've uploaded a patch to SF[0] that fixes the csv struni test
failures.  The patch also implements unicode support in the _csv C
module.  Some questions:

1. The CSV PEP (305) lists Unicode support as a TODO.  Is there a
   particular person I should talk to have this change reviewed?

2. PEP 7 (C style guide) says to use single tab indentation, except
   for py3k which uses 4 spaces per indent.  _csv.c has a mix of both
   spaces and tabs.  Should I reindent the whole thing or just leave
   it as-is?

[0] http://www.python.org/sf/1767398

--
Adam Hupp | http://hupp.org/adam/