[Python-3000] An introduction to ABC's

Talin talin at acm.org
Tue Apr 17 09:23:39 CEST 2007

Talin wrote:
> By the way, there's something odd about the "reply-to" headers on your
> email, when I hit "reply all", it replied only to you, not the list.

Oh, duh. I'm an idiot - I didn't notice that the reply was only to me,
not the list.

Aurélien, my apologies for publicly posting material that you sent to me
privately, that was my fault.

However, I still think that the questions you raise are worth
discussing, and I don't think you need be concerned about raising them
in public. At least, you won't look as dumb as I do right now :)

-- Talin