[Python-3000] [Python-Dev] r43214 - peps/trunk/pep-3000.txt

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 17:52:57 CET 2006

--- Neal Norwitz <nnorwitz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created this list a few days ago before Alan
> said he was interested in maintaining it.  Tru64 is difficult (I think
> there are still some open bugs that go back years) because no
> developer has access to any of these boxes.  It would be good for
> people interested in these platforms to speak up and offer their time
> or at least access to the platform so we can test.

We have two Tru64 machines. Write me if you are interested in ssh access (login
name, optionally public ssh key).

We use Python (any version after 2.2) under Tru64 all the time. I am not aware
of bugs. It could be though that some extensions don't build, but all the ones
we care about work just fine.

Cheers,
        Ralf