[Python-3000] PEP 3106: Revamping dict.keys(), .values() and .items()

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:55:23 CET 2006

Nick Coghlan wrote:
> [1] 'containertools'?, 'collectiontools'?, 'collections.utils'? I suspect a
> BDFL name pronouncement will be needed if we pursue this idea :)

Oops - deleted the idea, but forgot to delete the related footnote. Anyway,
the idea was to move ListMixin and DictMixin into a single module dedicated to
utilities that make it easier to write your own containers instead of keeping
them in separate 'userlist' and 'userdict' modules.

I deleted the idea because it wasn't particularly relevant to the discussion
at hand.

Cheers,
Nick.