[Python-3000] Python 2.5 release schedule (was: threading, part 2)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sat Aug 12 15:42:44 CEST 2006

[added python-dev to make sure everyone sees this]

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006, Josiah Carlson wrote:

> All other feature additions are too late in the Beta cycle (Beta 3 is
> next week)

For some reason, this is the second time I've seen this claim.  Beta 3
was released August 3 and next week is rc1.  We are right now in
complete feature lockdown; even documenting an existing API IMO requires
approval from the Release Manager.

definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan