[Python-3000] Making strings non-iterable

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Fri Apr 14 22:57:43 CEST 2006

> But first we need to make all tests pass! If anyone wants to help out
> in the p3yk (sic) branch, please pick one of the failing tests, figure
> out why it fails, and propose a fix. (You can the fix in SF, assign it
> to me, and mail me about it. I'll assign it back to you to signal that
> it's okay to check it in.)

I had a bunch already fixed (although some quick-and-dirty like), so I
cleaned those up and submitted them as separate patches. Then I figured I'd
do some more, so you have a couple of patches assigned now ;P If I'm going
to be the only one fixing tests this weekend, it may be more efficient to
have me make a single big patch and upload that, instead, though :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!