[pytest-dev] also leaving pytest-dev for now

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Sat Apr 11 04:46:42 EDT 2020

This makes me very sad for all three of you who leave), and I don’t understand why in the “discussion” so far at least on twitter everybody tries to be “politically correct” and not discuss the cause of this issue. To me it seems like the CoCs that so many were proud of having do not work as intended. And for our community it would be better to handle such “issues” in the same “open” way that we are proud of doing when working on “open source”. We have too many bastards ruining the world already.

Best,

Dinu