[pytest-dev] Leaving pytest for now

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:46:04 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

For the past years I've been part of pytest, which is an awesome library
and also a community with awesome people. It definitely made me a better
person and better programmer.

However, the past months or so one individual has drained my will to work
on the project because of his interactions, so I decided it is best that I
leave the project for a while and focus on other things.

I of course wish the project and everyone involved the best, and will
definitely continue to work on my numerous plugins meanwhile.

Stay safe, and cheers!

Bruno