[pytest-dev] [core] Tidelift Funding

Ronny Pfannschmidt opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Sun May 5 10:09:46 EDT 2019

Hi all,

even tho its going to take a while before im going to be active again,
i think its a good idea to have this as a opt-in.

Currently a Fair Share Mechanism on a opt in basis seems fair,
if we ever hit a situation where someone could have a reasonably set up
part/full-time position primarily on pytest we should take a look at how
division is fair in that case.

so +1

-- Ronny