[pytest-dev] pytest-airflow plugin

Guilherme Zagatti g at zagatti.io
Fri Mar 8 11:41:48 EST 2019

Dear Pytest Development Community,

My name is Guilherme Zagatti. I am a developer at Flowminder, an award winning social-enterprise especializing in the use of Big Data for international development.

We are big fans of pytest. We needed to integrate pytest with Airflow to develop data quality assurance tests before ingesting data to our databases. Therefore we created the pytest-airflow pluging.

We just made it available to [pypi](https://pypi.org/project/pytest-airflow/) and [open sourced in Github](https://github.com/Flowminder/pytest-airflow). It would be great to receive feedback from the pytest community and your suggestions on how to best promote the plugin to other users.

I am available to provide further details on the plugin. In the meanwhile, I have made available [an architecture documentation](https://github.com/Flowminder/pytest-airflow/blob/master/docs/architecture.md) that contains a primer on pytest and detailed explanation of the plugin. Perhaps the contents of this document is of interest to the pytest community more generally. Feel free to provide comments and share more widely.

Again, very-well done for maintaining pytest.

Best,

Guilherme Zagatti