[pytest-dev] Plans for Europython 2019?

Oliver Bestwalter oliver.bestwalter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 05:09:15 EDT 2019

Hey,

On 4/24/19 9:44 PM, Florian Bruhin wrote:>
 > Any other pytest-related plans? Oliver, do you plan to host another
helpdesk
 > like in 2017/2018?

Yes, I will propose doing a pytest/tox/devpi helpdesk again.

I would also love to assist you with your training (like helping
participants during the exercises).

Last year I had to leave early, but the two years before I organized a
sprint (tox). This time I would also like to do that again but we could
broaden the scope to pytest, tox [and pluggy] if there are also folks
who are more into pytest that like to help. From my former experiences I
am usually pretty depleted after a full conference week but still have
enough juice to hang out at the sprint venue and help with onboarding
new contributors, answering questions, etc.

Cheers.
Oliver

P.S. good luck for your last tests!