[pytest-dev] License for pytest-dev/pytest-design

Vasily Kuznetsov kvas.it at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 06:03:47 EDT 2018

I'm ok with MIT although I would think that some kind of CC would be more
appropriate in this case. I'm also not very sure about this though...

As for contributors, Brianna also contributed quite a lot during the sprint
and "asserts before reverts" motto is her idea if I remember it right.

Cheers,
Vasily