[pytest-dev] document outlining added values

Sivan Grünberg sivan at vitakka.co
Tue Dec 4 16:12:51 EST 2018

No worries mate! It's nice to see that my simple question brought attention
to two very cool plugins that assist in moving, and thank you @Florian
Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> for popping in :)

Thank you for the from-the-field experience account that's even better than
a boiler plate comparison write up!  I'll forward to my client so he can
have this as a reference for the future when/if he decided porting is
worthwhile.

The 'derailing' of the thread actually showed me again a bit of the great
community we have in. I so much regret not being able to attend that sprint
in pretty Frieburg.

-Sivan