[pytest-dev] Opportunity at Voleon for test guru

Charles Weitzer charles at voleon.com
Mon Sep 25 16:14:15 EDT 2017

The Voleon Group (www.voleon.com) is a technology-driven firm employing cutting-edge statistical machine learning techniques to investment management.
Voleon has an opportunity for an exceptionally talented devops engineer to work on our core development team. This is a very unique, high impact opportunity to  research, architect, develop, and deploy extremely sophisticated systems software. We are a dedicated Agile/Scrum shop. At Voleon your opinion, intellectual creativity, curiosity, and drive to succeed will be welcomed by our team.

Our perfect candidate is someone who:

-          Has significant experience as an applications programmer.
-          Loves automating software development.
-          Is able to teach software engineers to integrate testing into their development.
-          Has experience in a wide variety of software development roles.
-          Is able to architect, grow, and manage a test team.
-          Has built a test environment at least once from scratch.
-          Is comfortable and able to work effectively with senior machine learning scientists and software engineers.

Charles Weitzer

Senior Recruiter
The Voleon Group
charles at voleon.com<mailto:charles at voleon.com>
Office: +1 510.704.9870 x 7012
Mobile: +1 510 558-9182
www.voleon.com

Confidential: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of The Voleon Group, Voleon Funds LP, Voleon Capital Management LP, and their subsidiaries or affiliates. Please note that this e-mail has been created with the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when sending and/or receiving email communications between Voleon Funds LP, Voleon Capital Management LP, and any of their subsidiaries/affiliates and yourself.

Privacy: Voleon Funds LP, Voleon Capital Management LP, and their subsidiaries and affiliates archive incoming and outgoing emails and accordingly, may, at their discretion, monitor and review the content of all e-mail communications.

This email should not be deemed to be an advertisement or solicitation. If so, or if you have received this e-mail on an unsolicited basis, and you believe you have received this message in error and/or do not wish to receive further e-mails, please contact  unsubscribe at voleon.com<mailto:unsubscribe at voleon.com> referencing the sender's name and subject of the e-mail you are responding to. Thank you.