[pytest-dev] Blog down?

Maik Figura maiksensi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:44:21 EST 2017

Happy to hear everything is back to normal.

I may have the time to have a look at the blog in the next weeks. Maybe
an update to 3.7 would make sens and while at it a small bash script to
test whether generation was successful or not could be implemented as a
PR check. No promises, but if time permits I'll have a look at it.

@Florian should contents/CNAME also contain a trailing dot?

Best,

Maik.