[pytest-dev] xdist: removing boxed with degraded backward compat

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:04:03 EDT 2017

But will pytest-xdist still keep the option around? IIUC the conflict will
only happen if the user is using the new pytest-boxed together with an old
pytest-xdist version, correct?

Another idea: how about naming it something else? pytest-forked (heh)? That
would be a completely separate plugin with a separate option (--forked).

Cheers,