[pytest-dev] Joining the sprint

Farmer farmi at web.de
Thu May 19 10:25:46 EDT 2016

Hello Holger and Floris,

thank you once more for your help already now in advance. As I told you,
you really do not have to bother about accommodation for me. I am fine
in my camper and I will find a spot to park because I know Freiburg very
well...lived there some years ago.

Regarding my wishes on what to work on the sprint it's a bit of a
challenge to find something in the issue tracker...too many
possibilities and no ideas what is really important.
I'm really ready to dive into any part.
I guess it makes more sense if you tell me where you need help.

So if you would give me an idea about a possible issue to work on, I
would like to try to get into it before we start the sprint.

And then I need only the time and place where we'll meet.
Really looking forward to meet you all and work together!

Stefan