[pytest-dev] Joining the sprint

Stefan Farmbauer farmi at web.de
Mon May 16 01:48:15 EDT 2016

Hello,

I heard about your sprint in Freiburg and would be really happy to help
you. I'm using python since about six years now and also pytest since
some years. And it's is really great. Unfortunately I never used tox
until now but planing to use it in my next project. Right now I'm not
familiar with the pytest code but would really enjoy to dive into it. So
if you think can need a motivated newby I would be really happy to join
you in Freiburg and get involved into improving pytest in the future.

Best wishes
Stefan Farmbauer