[pytest-dev] Climbing at the sprint

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Mon Jun 13 17:37:17 EDT 2016

Hello py.test sprinters,

In the past some of us have been to the local climbing wall at
conferences before.  So I had a look and Freiburg seems to have 2
bouldering walls and a climbing wall.  If anyone else expresses any
interest I'd be happy to bring some climbing stuff and go climbing one
or two evenings - if we're keen.

According to 27crags.com there's even some outdoor places reachable by
public transport that might work for the day off.  But they're small
and probably not worth the extra hassle and logistics of possibly
splitting up activities.

So, anyone else up for some climbing or bouldering one evening?

Floris