[pytest-dev] sprint latest updates / food / code with conduct

Thomas Lotze thomas at thomas-lotze.de
Fri Jun 10 06:24:46 EDT 2016

holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:

> Jon, Sebastian, Thomas: do you have an idea at which time you
> arrive on the 23rd?  If it's afternoon we could just make a meeting
> point in the late afternoon and otherwise consider it as candidate
> for break day for the others.

I could be there in the morning or afternoon, whichever fits you better. I
plan to be in the area early in the morning, and given that I'll be at the
sprint only part of the time anyway, I'd like to make the most of it. Let's
communicate on the 22nd, when you know the plans for that day and the next.

Cheers,
Thomas