[pytest-dev] Postpone 3.0?

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Sun Jul 17 15:38:33 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I just opened a PR adding the docs about our backwards compatibility
policy: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/pull/1736

With that PR all necessary elements are in place as discussed (internal
pytest warnings on by default, possibility to silence these warnings,
documentation explaining the policy).

I created it against the features branch as I am not sure if the
documentation restructuring will make it into 3.0

Cheers
Oliver