[pytest-dev] pytest docs on readthedocs?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Jan 25 05:38:34 EST 2016

Hi Bruno, all,

could you give me your handles on readthedocs so i can add you as maintainers
to pytest.readthedocs.org?

If we can maintain the current URL layout of pytest.org and have it served
from rtfd i'd be fine with going for it.  There are many references
across the web into pytest.org URLs so i wouldn't want to just change
the hosting to play around and break them.

Maybe we could replace pytest.org with a different not so version
dependent start page and have doc.pytest.org be the new home?
We could then make old pytest.org URLs redirect while the web
and google get used to the new doc.pytest.org site served from
RTD.

holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu