[pytest-dev] pytest sprint 2016 / getting started

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:52:41 EST 2016

Bruno I see your 700€ and raise you 1000€... ;)

The dates are fine for me and I would love to come, but a bigger question
is if I can justify flying to Europe from Australia for such a short trip.
I am starting a new job in February and should have enough leave for that,
but not much more. I guess I will raise it with my future bosses and see
what they say.

It's very tempting though, as I really enjoyed time with pytesters at PyCon
US and Europython :)

A couple of considerations -

- is it worth aligning with a conference such as Europython (immediately
before/after)? Maybe Europython sprints + 2 extra days is easier than 5
days just for pytest. Or maybe not, I'm not sure.

- what's the optimal number of participants? I imagine something like 5-15.

Cheers
Brianna