[pytest-dev] adopt pytest month is over!

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:28:22 CEST 2015

Hi all,

So adopt pytest month is officially over! I am working on surveys for
the helpers and projects and will send them out this week. I hope
everyone enjoyed it and maybe even learned something.

One thing, the helpers for Nefertari (REST API framework built on
Pyramid and ElasticSearch) are a bit stuck and could do with some more
experienced eyes, specifically about how to approach testing a
framework. Although the month is over Nefertari don't have much to
show for it yet and it would be nice to see if we can help them get
going with the basics. Would anyone be willing to help there?

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/