[pytest-dev] Stickers?

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:28:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

So it occurred to me today that we could make pytest stickers! And I could
try and get them made this week to distribute to people at Europython, as
well as posting some to people who aren't here.

Camaloon was recommended to me, http://camaloon.co.uk/custom-stickers it
costs about under 80€ for 500 small stickers. I was just thinking the
pytest logo & name would be good.

I might also check out what local print shops can do but I suspect the
quality would not be as good.

So are there a few people who would chip in for this in exchange for 50
stickers? :)

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/