[pytest-dev] FOSDEM / Saturday pytest meetup in Bruxelles

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Jan 19 21:24:30 CET 2015

Hi folks,

as some of you know some pytest devs are going to meet at FOSDEM
in Bruxelles end of the month.  ASFAIK, Anatoly Bubenkoff, Brianna Laugher,
Floris Bruynooghe and me are bound to come, anyone else?

During our meetup i'd like to discuss and work on finalizing
https://bitbucket.org/pytest-dev as the new place for pytest core, py,
pytest-xdist, pytest-cache, ..., tox, repositories and using a unified
contribution process for all of them.

I'd also like to discuss going for a little crowd-funding project that
automates testing and releasing pytest-dev packages including pushing docs
to the respective sites.  Bruno Oliveira has already done some work
for visualizing the pytest-plugin status against the latest pytest release
which can probably be re-used http://pytest.org/latest/plugins_index/index.html

As to the location at FOSDEM, I suggest to meetup 4pm around the
Python FOSDEM room: http://python-fosdem.org/#location
I'll probably be there during the day but also have some other
appointments so can't guarantee that.  I'll arrive friday evening
but will probably directly go to Pieter Hintjens's flat and only arrive
saturday morning at the conf site.

best,