[pytest-dev] Let's have an "Adopt pytest month"

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:45:04 CET 2015

Hello all!

We finally have a web page for adopt pytest month:
http://pytest.org/latest/adopt.html

If you would like to be a helper, please fill out this short form,
preferably in the next week or so: http://goo.gl/forms/nxqAhqWt1P

I will use the information to try and pair helpers with appropriate
projects according to their needs.

And if you have some projects in mind that you'd like to gently nudge
towards pytest, I think now is the time to spread the word :)

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/