[pytest-dev] Can we get a pytest-timeout release?

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Sat Aug 15 01:48:29 CEST 2015

Hi Wolfgang,

Apologies, so apparently I was mistaken and somehow the changelog got
a little confused.  I think I've now rectified this and have just
released a 0.5 version.  Please let me know if I've still messed this
up somehow.

I've also taken the opportunity to finally move it to the pytest-dev
team as well.  :-)

Regards,
Floris