[pytest-dev] EP2015 -- Bilbao CFP ends today

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Tue Apr 21 01:44:20 CEST 2015

Brianna, Great talk proposal. It's a talk that I would like to attend. I
do think April was a tough month. I think OpenHatch would have
participated if our core developers weren't already overextended due to
PyCon. I hope that there will be another round. If there are any best
practices or onboarding a project to pytest usage, I would be happy to
share with our user group :)

Thanks,
Carol

--