[pytest-dev] pytest-2.7.1 / bugs? / release?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sat Apr 18 09:17:06 CEST 2015

Hi all,

what about we try to do a little pytest-2.7.1 release in like 10 days or so?

Two suggestions for that:

- everyone picks and fixes (at least) one bug within the next 7 days
  (everyone == (committers + anyone) willing to help)

- someone other than me does the release (i'll be around to help
  if questions arise) according to doc/en/release.txt

Meanwhile i am working on adding wheel support to "devpi test" so that
we can publish wheels as well, including for the "py" dependency.
That should hopefully land next week as it experimentally works already.

best,

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu