[pytest-dev] CI on windows

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 03:46:18 CEST 2015

I've been working on Vagrant VMs with a super small install of Windows (a free and small Windows derivative called Hyper-V Server 2012 R2). Here's one with Python 2 + pip + virtualenv + tox, etc.

https://github.com/msabramo/vagrant_hyperv_python2

Does that help at all?

I've heard that Appveyor is nice but it takes a very long time to run builds so it's frustrating to use it for building PRs.

-Marc
http://marc-abramowitz.com
Sent from my iPhone 4S