[pytest-dev] top-level conftest.py not recognized when running tests in sub-directories

Jens Hoffmann jh at solute.de
Thu Sep 25 13:14:08 CEST 2014

Yes, the directories test and test/module all contain a __init__.py;
sorry, that I didnt mention this important info.

So from your question I guess that you expect py.test to find and
execute conftest.py in all the cases shown?

Jens

--
Jens Hoffmann Softwareentwickler Datamanagement billiger.de solute gmbh
Zeppelinstraße 15 D-76185 Karlsruhe Tel: +49 (0)721 - 86956-24 Fax: +49