[pytest-dev] pytest-xdist-1.11: restarting crash nodes, fixture cache fix

Anatoly Bubenkov bubenkoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:35:59 CEST 2014

yes per testing subprocess, as i've already asked in the comments section
on the paylogic developer portal, im waiting for your confirmation that's
NOT by design that we were getting multiple test sessions per test
subprocess
so i'll need to fix the article then
BTW: now im reading the code again, it looks like even with randomization
plugin it should not matter?

--
Anatoly Bubenkov