[pytest-dev] Running a parametrized test case in multiple CPUs

Goncalo Morgado goncalo.magno at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:45:36 CET 2014

pytest-xdist helped me to run different tests in multiple CPUs, for
instance test_foo() and test_bar() would easily be run in two CPUs with
pytest-xdist. The problem is when you have test_foobar(some_fixture), where
some_fixture is parametrized with, let's say two parameters ["a", "b"],
which will lead to two different test runs of test_foobar(). The challenge
is to have these two test runs running in two CPUs.

Cheers
Gonçalo