[pytest-dev] Setting up tox

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:39:28 CEST 2014

Hello,

The contributing guide ( http://pytest.org/latest/contributing.html ) is
still missing a couple of steps I'm afraid...

I installed tox in my virtualenv and then ran "python runtox.py -e
py27,py33,flakes" as advised. At the end of the run tox tells me:

ERROR:   py27: could not install deps [nose, mock]
ERROR:   py33: InterpreterNotFound: python3.3
ERROR:   flakes: could not install deps [pytest-flakes>=0.2]

I can manually pip install nose, mock and pytest-flakes, but I don't know
how to make python3.3 (which I have installed from my OS repo) "visible" or
available to this virtualenv. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/