[py-dev] pytest documents with Japanese translation

Tetsuya Morimoto tetsuya.morimoto at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:07:52 CEST 2012

Hi Holger,

Thanks for remembering the translation! :)

> Does this also make sense to you?  If so, it'd be great if you could
> submit a pull request that reorganises pytest's docs accordingly,
> preferably starting from the current trunk.
Yes, it makes sense for me. I have experienced a similar work for
virtualenvwrapper. That might be an informative.

http://www.doughellmann.com/docs/virtualenvwrapper/index.html
http://www.doughellmann.com/docs/virtualenvwrapper/ja/index.html
https://bitbucket.org/dhellmann/virtualenvwrapper/src/e1a05e751a56/docs

> There weren't much changes
> between 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 in the doc directory, anyway.
OK! I will update the Japanese translation and submit a pull request!

> I'll take care to push the docs to pytest.org - maybe using a scheme like this:
>
>    pytest.org/VER/... # for english documentation
>    pytest.org/en/VER  # for english documentation
>    pytest.org/ja/VER  # for japanese documentation
>
> where VER is a version number and "latest" could point to the latest number.
It looks nice. I agree with you.

> that there is another error i am not sure about at the moment.
> Maybe Ronny can take a look.
I see. I will talk to Ronny later.

thanks,
Tetsuya