[py-dev] Pytest 2.2.4 release timeframe?

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud at gmail.com
Sat May 19 08:31:37 CEST 2012

Hi Holger,

I just ran the pip command, and it seemed to work without any problem.

One tiny cosmetic item I noticed: If I do "py.test --help" I see the
pastebin option as: "--pastebin=mode     send failed|all info to Pocoo
pastebin service." This is not quite correct because it's now
bpaste.net that gets the result of the paste rather than the Pocoo
pastebin.  It works just fine, though - it's only the command-line
script help that's incorrect.

Thanks!

--
Erik Tollerud