[py-dev] the split is happening: py -> pytest,pylib,pycmd

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 15:12:17 CEST 2010

Hi!

On 10/10/10 15:03, holger krekel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> if you happen to pull/update from the bitbucket "py-trunk" repo
> you'll find it contains almost no files anymore but rather has a setup.py
> that specifies dependencies on the following split out distributions:
>
>      * pytest: https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pytest
>
>      * pylib: https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pylib
>
>      * pycmd: https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pycmd

I've quickly looked at the repos, but there is something that I don't get: I
see that there is still pycmd/pycmd/pytest.py, however pytest is not listed in
the dependencies.

Does it simply mean that you forgot to remove pytest.py from pycmd, or that
pycmd will be required to get the py.test executable?

ciao,
Anto