[py-dev] py.path.local no longer iterable?

Ronny Pfannschmidt Ronny.Pfannschmidt at gmx.de
Mon Mar 8 15:59:10 CET 2010

Hi,

Since i also started to depend on py.path,
i started to think about making it a standalone library.

Since this would also help me to make py.path a more suitable base for
anyvc, as well as a good runtime dependency for kij and pida i'm
obviously in favor.

How do others think about such a change?

Regards, Ronny