[py-dev] pytest-cov new cmd line options, reports, sub process support (not released though)

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sun Jul 11 15:35:31 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 23:11 +1000, meme dough wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How would disable the coverage plugin? It has setuptools entry point,
> disable in coverage? Or pytest?  Or patch coverage source?

By telling Ned to not include it / disable it.  This way
we/you are more free to advance things without depending
on coverage releases.  Eventually i'd like to be able to
point people to a single approach for using coverage
with py.test.  If i understand it correctly, James
and you are both working with pytest-cov now, right?

best,
holger