[py-dev] pytest_twisted vs generator based tests

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Jun 8 16:49:53 CEST 2009

Hi Ralf,

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 12:14 +0200, Ralf Schmitt wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Ralf Schmitt<schmir at gmail.com> wrote:
> > apparently I've been running the pytest_twisted plugin with a slightly
> > older py lib version.
> > it looks like the plugin architecture has been changed a bit, and
> > pytest_twisted must still be adapted to these changes.
> > I'll try to do that...
> >

> I got the pytest_twisted plugin working again:
>
> http://bitbucket.org/schmir/py-trunk/changeset/b65184087a6f/

thanks.  I reviewed and pulled your changes.  I think it makes
sense to also pass on kwargs (also called "funcargs" in the docs).

Btw, I installed twisted and greenlets and can run the test
that is contained in the __init__ file with "py.test ../__init__.py".
Probably it'd just be fine to have have a pytest_twisted.py file
instead of a package.   Feel free to ping me for more changes.

best,