[py-dev] a new py release?

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Wed Nov 7 16:32:52 CET 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> The latest release on the cheeseshop is Py 0.9, from last february.
> Since the trunk now contains a bugfix I'd like to have, this is a good
> time to start bugging you guys for a release again. :)
>
> What would releasing a new version of py entail? Do you guys maintain a
> changelog? I just tried to look for one in SVN but I can't find one. I
> can find a TODO.txt in doc with todo items.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

The first thing on todo list is to bug holger to find some time for
pylib :-) I've got quite a bit pending changes on a branch and would
like to have it merged before the release. There are also other things
to do (such as rewrite of web reporter) to make things even more cool,
but IMHO the main blocker is lack of tutorial/easy-startup on the web page.

Cheers,
fijal

:.