[py-dev] py.path svn status() does not support R

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Nov 6 21:39:14 CET 2007

Hi there,

In wccommand.py there is a status() method with support for retrieving
the status of files in SVN.

At some point there's an else branch that I'm now hitting:

                  else:
                      raise NotImplementedError("received flag %r" %  % c0)

My svn working copy contains files with status 'R'. What does this mean?

Item has been replaced in your working copy.
This means the file was scheduled for deletion, and
then a new file with the same name was scheduled for
addition in its place

It would be nice if py.path had support for this case instead of bailing
out with a NotImplementedError.

Regards,

Martijn