[py-dev] What's next for py.log?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Tue Jun 21 16:54:37 CEST 2005

Hi, Holger

Do you think the core consumer and producer code will remain as is for
py.log? It seems to work pretty well. I might still sub-class the
Producer class for my multiple-keyword needs -- but that can easily be
done in my application code, without changing py.log itself.

Are you thinking about adding more consumer objects such as syslog,
email, Win Events? If so, I can give some of them a shot.

I'm also thinking about advertising py.log a little on my blog. Or
should I refrain until the py release? Let me know what you think.

Grig