[pypy-dev] Making PyPy relevant

Oliver Margetts oliver.margetts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:11:30 EST 2022

As a long term user, I admit I do like the shiny new things - (type hints
and f-strings ... bliss). But I actually think pypy's cadence is very
promising. CPython releases are now yearly, but on the pypy side the 3.8 rc
came out and 3.9 is in beta only 9 months after 3.7 was released. So kudos
on that front!

If that pace is sustained and CPython is caught up with it might actually
mean you actually have to slow down ;-)