[pypy-dev] Leysin Winter Sprint: 23-30th January 2010

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Dec 10 17:59:55 CET 2009

Hi Laura, hi all,

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 08:58:56PM +0100, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Can we still get a release made before PyCON?

We agreed that a "virtual sprint" will occur, roughly on the same dates.
The release should be made during that sprint.  The sprint is "virtual"
because we will not be all together at that point in time (e.g. I will
be in Switzerland, while Samuele and Maciek will be in Gothenburg).  The
actual sprint in Leysin is reported to some later date -- maybe March or
April, in any case after PyCon.

More about the "virtual sprint" should follow here :-)

A bientot,

Armin.